Friday, April 23, 2010

Upcoming website and other updates.

Hello there!

Yes, it's true. I've grown tired of telling people "check out my blog" because I'm too embarrassed to admit I don't have a website. So I'm rolling my sleeves up, and taking matters into my own hands. I made a website when I was 13, dagnabbit, I can make one now! (Granted, it was on angelfire and was basically just jokes my friends told me and pics of my 14th bday party but it was SOMETHING)So follow along in my most likely hilariously bad attempts at making my own website. It should be up sometime before I die. Be on the lookout.

Also, on Monday I get to shoot this Columbia MFA film I've been working on for a few weeks now. We got really awesome feedback from John Rubin, the instructor, and I was able to shuttle off some headshots in the never-ending search for new jobs. I just pray the cold I'm nursing is staved off by then. :\

But the most exciting thing I did this week was audition for a series regular role on an HBO pilot! I thought I prepared the crap out of it and feel good about the audition. Heck, I felt good when I got asked to come in!!! I'm easily excited by such things. Anyway.....more updates to come, I'm having trouble concentrating when my head is all a sniffly!

No comments:

Post a Comment