Monday, August 31, 2009

Website, Video, Parties = Sleepy.

Sooooooo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VPJoep7O0k&feature=player_detailpage
Here's the video introducing my Pink! character, Samantha. I encourage you to check out PinkthePlay's YouTube channel to see the other videos as my fellow cast members are brilliant and awesome.

Also, http://www.pinktheplay.com has been completed and is now the most fierce place to be on the web (except here, of course).

And the Henry plays have been getting some nice press after being booted out of Prospect Park by Michael Jackson's memorial (which, I mean, we have to let that go. Free Shakespeare is wonderful, but MJ is MJ). Besides we had a kickass marathon yesterday of both plays and had a great turnout. Including Lisha, who I very unprofessionally winked at while "setting up the English camp."

AND tonight is the big party for Pink! at Volstead on 54th st. 9pm. All the cast will be selling dollar Jello Shots, looking fabulous, with themed drink specials. And I can only assume the music will be amazing--lots of Brit Brit. So come out for a little bit and drink with me! If you mention my blog I'll buy you 5 drinks. Not really. Well, maybe.

Also, check me out one more time in Henry V next Sunday the 6th in Prospect Park. Here's a picture of me as the Boy, full of exuberance and bug bites: (and shut up, they totally had water bottles back then!)

No comments:

Post a Comment