Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Clowning Around!!!





Yesterday I was part of Cirque du Solieil's 25th anniversary stilt-walking celebration, and as you can probably tell it was a lot of fun. I got to meet the Kooza cast (!), make people laugh, and teach people how to walk on stilts (which I myself could not do very well at all, also as you can probably tell!) I even got an entire Circle Line boatfull of kids to laugh as I entertained them from a pier. As usual, the thing kids love the most is when you fall down, which I did, to their delight. No, it was not a Broadway house, but hearing all those raucous voices cheering me on was just enough to get me through the day.

Then today I took my ward to Victorian Gardens in the park, where I hit my shins a lot and paid too much for lemonade. Meredith loved it though, she even won a prize in the WACKAMOLE!

I always seem to have a low point after feeling so great about everything lately. Just the roller coaster of life, I guess.

Anyway, here are some pics of me from the event's Flickr page. Yes, they are goofy. The ones with me and that kid are my favorite. He was too freakin cute!










1 comment:

  1. JULIA! I LOVE YOU BUT I AM ALSO JEALOUS! SO MANY EMOTIONS IN THE HUMAN BODY! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO drunk.

    ReplyDelete