Monday, August 10, 2009

Here it goes again...

Why is it I can only be in nothing at all or two concurrent productions????

It creates this life energy of sloooow, sloooow, boooring, what am i doooing heeeere to OMG yes I can make that rehearsal but I'll be a little late cause my other show goes till....AHHHH.

Who am I kidding. I love it. One show closes, the other opens two days later. That's good, that eases the pain. Wait....so Henry V opens the 23rd, Pink! closes Sep 26-27ish....that is one awesome month of performances GALORE! Weee.

And I love that in both plays, different as they are, I am playing a prepubescent child. Darn these boobs and the hurt they cause costume designers sometimes.

So, basically, even though one show is already rehearsing, this is the calm before the crazy. This happened to me in May too and it was wonderful, but short since the performances only lasted a week. This will certainly be an amplified experience.

Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment