Wednesday, May 13, 2009

TABBY TAB TAB!!!!


Tomorrow night!
A play about ASIANS, UNDERWEAR, SETTING YOURSELF ON FIRE, and THINKING YOUR PARENTS ARE DUMB
You'll laugh a lot
You'll wonder why
You'll see some very pretty girls with not a lot of clothes on
Don't worry, I'm not one of the scantily clad
I do wear high heels though
If you don't know me well, that's a friggin feat for me
I'm so proud of these guys! We put on a show! Come see it!
Or I will get you.
By the way, a big thanks to those involved in Death by Pop! It was a great experience and I would work with those fools again ANYTIME. Seriously guys call me. What a fun group of people!
Now off to contemplating turning 23 in a few days and furiously cleaning my apt for my parent's arrival.
Also I was really annoyed by a bunch of kids in purple robes on the subway today. Wow was that only a year ago? Graduation? I wasn't that lame, I swear I wasn't.
I guess at one point we really are all that lame. A sobering, but comforting thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment