Monday, March 9, 2009

So much fun yesterday!!!

Yesterday I filmed a music video for an MTV artist (who was so darn adorable) called "You Suck". I had a blast--everyone was awesome and the song was good enough that I didn't get tired of hearing it constantly for hours and hours. I got to do a lot of fun stuff and I was dressed in a ridiculous geek getup that involved a belt and a vest. And I got partnered at the end (in a rather steamy sequence) with a very nice (but 18 years old!) boy. Honestly, that part was the most fun because everyone went from being so nervous to just letting loose and going with it--I think my pants came off at one point--awkward. But yeah, fun experience and can't wait to see it premiere on MTV! And best of luck to Kait, she really was a sweetheart.

In other news, I've been cast in a film called "Last Chance", in a small role but I love my scene and am looking forward to our reading next week.

So basically my life is boring and nothing ever happens to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment